Monday, June 1, 2009

Topics for Discussion

It's late, I'm tired, and I don't feel like writing a lengthy, comical blog right now. With all of my spare time lately (between going to the gym 5 days a week and laying out the rest of the time) I've been thinking of topics for future blogs. Mainly just whatever tangent my mind wanders off to after an hour on the eliptical or 2 hours on a pool float. The following topics are being considered; discuss amongst yourselves.

1.) Why am I such a tightwad when it comes to spending my own money?

2.) Why is the time after college ends but before the real world begins so boring and uneventful? (AKA- my life right now)

3. How long does it take to figure out what the heck you want to do with your life?

4. What would it be like to wake up and be famous?

5. Why is staying in touch/ making plans so hard for people?

6. How do people make new friends when all of their other ones are 300 miles away?

7. When does drinking past the point of embarrassment become socially unacceptable?

8. Why are people obsessed with Twilight and Robert Pattinson? (Seriously, he's ugly)

9. How come its 100 times easier to gain weight than to lose it?

10. Gym Etiquette: Since when do women work out with a full face of make up and perfect hair?

And I'm spent.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update, haha. and i love your questions, always make me think. and i 100% agree with numbers 8,9, & 10. july 18th is so freaking far away...maybe by then ill be ok w/ being in a swim suit in public..haha

    ReplyDelete