Saturday, June 13, 2009

The nightlife

Lately when I've been out at the bar (not too often I promise), I've found myself in deep thought with my vodka tonic. I can't help but wonder, is my future boyfriend/husband lingering around this bar waiting for me to meet him? I know it seems like a silly question, but if you really think about it, where do you meet guys after you graduate college. It seems like its becoming more and more of a trend to meet someone out on the social scene or heck, even E-Harmony seems to be a success for some people. Well, since I'm not desperate enough to try E-Harmony (yet), I find myself coming back to the same old question. What if I've already met "the one" and I didn't even know it? Or, what if I let him go because I wasn't sure that he was "the one", and then ten years later I realize he is? Deep, I know. If you know me at all, you know that my mind works in weird ways. I'm in no hurry to get married, but I can help but try to predict the future. I won't even get started on the topic of whether or not there is only one "one." If you're still with me, props for sticking it out to the end. I plan on continuing my research until I find an answer. Bottoms up.

No comments:

Post a Comment