Monday, February 23, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

1. Favorite time of day: I am a total night person

2. Favorite food: I'll pretty much eat anything,but I would say Mexican.

3. Favorite smell: tie between the ocean and fresh cut grass

4. Favorite candy: m&ms

5. Favorite pair of shoes: Probably my UGGs since I don't have to tie them

6. Favorite book: I know Cosmo doesn't count..

7. Favorite season: SUMMER...get me out of Blacksburg winter!

8. Favorite holiday: Christmas/ mom's birthday!

9. Favorite movie: Dumb and Dumber, Alot like Love

10. Favorite teacher: Professor Boyer...most entertaining class ever.

11. Favorite restaurant: PF CHANGS...so good!

12. Favorite hobby: writing

13. Favorite way to unwind: reading/falling asleep while reading

14. Favorite sport to play: basketball

15. Favorite sport to watch: football

16. Favorite vacation spot: Destin, FL or OBX if I'm driving.

17. Favorite place: my comfy bed.

18. Favorite picture in your house: we have like 242536476 family pictures. haha

19. Favorite dessert: oreo pie

20. Favorite thing/something you collect: not really a collector...more like I save everything.

21. Favorite room in house: den

22. Favorite snack food: chips and queso...that stuff is addicting!

23. Favorite place to shop: Express

24. Favorite way to spend free time: with someone else

25. Favorite musical group: Lil Wayne (at the moment)

26. Favorite activity with family: Sunday night family dinners

27. Favorite activity with friends: Laying out by the pool and girl talk.

28. Favorite beverage: sweet tea

27. Favorite color that you wear: I wear alot of black...but I like blue.

28. Favorite life motto: Life is too short to be anything but happy.

29. Favorite sound: a fan humming when I'm falling asleep

30. Favorite quote: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do."

31. Favorite type of artwork: anything written that changes peoples' lives

32. Favorite way to travel: I like going to places that are close enough to drive

33. Favorite animal: doggies

34. Favorite instrument: my voice

35. Favorite flower: tulips

No comments:

Post a Comment