Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 things

After reading numerous peoples' "25 things", I decided to post my own. The main reason behind this is because I wanted to see what I would come up with and what I would choose to leave out.


1. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be macaroni and cheese.

2. I prefer quality over quantity when it comes to friends.

3. My mom is my best friend.

4. I am spoiled. It took me a long time to realize this, but now I have learned to appreciate everything that I have and know that I am much more fortunate than others.

5. I give up easily. As confident of a person as I may be, I tend to give up when things get really difficult or challenging.

6. I have no desire to travel outside the country. The idea actually scares me.

7. I have no idea what I am going to do when I graduate. I change my mind on a daily basis.

8. My two black labs can make me happy no matter how bad of a mood I'm in. I talk to them like they are real people sometimes. They talk back to me in their own way.

9. At night when I can't fall asleep I think of titles for books that I want to write. Sometimes I even start writing them in my head. This can go on for hours.

10. If I could make a living writing for the rest of my life I would be the happiest person alive.

11. Helping people makes me feel good.

12. Ever since the first season, I have always wanted to try out for American Idol.

13. As much as I complain about my lifeguarding job, I actually really enjoy it. Helping kids all day makes me feel like I am making a difference in their lives.

14. I have been singing in a band called GLARE since I was in 8th grade and I miss it when I am away at school.

15. I have lived in the same house since kindergarten.

16. The beach is my home and I honestly don't know if I can live away from it.

17. Ever since I was little, I've had this fear of my house being broken into and someone shooting me.

18. Nevertheless, scary movies are my favorite.

19. I like hanging out with my younger sister when I'm home because I want her to know that she can always come to me and talk about anything.

20. If I could start college again I would major in psychology or English. My political science degree was a huge mistake.

21. Just recently I have learned to look at the price tags on things before I buy them. Sad but true, I never cared before.

22. I am overly sarcastic at times. Either you get it or you think I'm an asshole.

23. I am selfish, ungrateful, and unappreciative at times. But I'm working on that.

24. I cried everyday in class until the 4th grade. I also cried for two weeks in college and told my mom that I wanted to come home. I'm glad that I didn't.

25. My friends and family will always come first. There is nothing so important in this world that you forget about the people who care about you and love you the most.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you know you can do anything you put your mind to. American Idol ,writing for a living,anything! Quality in friends over quantity is very wise. If it gets tough and you feel like quitting,let me know so I can kick you in the butt,and pray with and for you. And you pray. It'll be O.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go after your dreams and don't let anyone or anything stand in your way!

    ReplyDelete