Monday, April 26, 2010

My Playlist

I'm a big fan of music. For as long as I can remember, I've been using song lyrics to explain my life when I'm at a loss for words. There is something so powerful behind the lyrics of a song, that touches you deep down and you just have to say, "That is exactly how I feel." It's like music is a long lost friend that always knows what to say when you run into him after being away for a long time. And yes, music is a him.

Music heals. Music saves. But most of all for me, Music keeps my memories alive.

I made this playlist the other day to listen to when I fall asleep at night. Just wanted to share.

Sleep Mix

1. The Scientist- Cold Play
2. Everything- Lifehouse
3. Hear You Me- Jimmy Eat World
4. Motorcycle Driveby- Third Eye Blind
5. Soco Amaretto Lime- Brand New
6. So Impossible- Dashboard
7. I'll Catch You- Get Up Kids
8. I will follow you into the dark- Death Cab
9. Sunday Drive- Early November
10. Play Crack the Sky- Brand New
11. Come on Get Higher- Matt Nathenson

No comments:

Post a Comment