Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Woah- Over a month since my last post!

I KNOW I am WAY over due for a post. To say that I have been busy lately would be the understatement of the year! I started my new job on May 3 and I have been working my butt off! But I am LOVING every minute of my job! I am excited to get up and go to work everyday and I feel like I am making a difference. I will share more exciting work stuff later, but for now, all is well on the job front.

In other news, I am SO looking forward to this weekend. I absolutely cannot wait to see my wonderful, amazing BFF who I haven't seen in over 2 months! It's been way too long! We are going to spend an awesome weekend in Virginia Beach. YAY!!

Other than that, life is good. No boys. No drama. Pure simplicity. And that's alright with me. : )

Currently OBSESSED with this song "Falling Slowly," and I figured out how to post the music video and lyrics into my blog!! Impressive, I know.




Lyrics | Glen Hansard - Falling Slowly lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment