Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Bucket List

I know I'm probably a little premature in making a bucket list, but I can't help but think of all the things I've never done and really want to do. Now, bear with me, I'm bored at work and this list is coming right off the top of my head. I want to write this list now, and then come back in a few months and re-evaluate my ideas to see if they are still the same.

Just last week two of my friends had family members pass away. One of my friends lost her father at the hands of a wreckless, drunk driver. Moments like that really make me stop and think. Our time here is not guaranteed. We don't automatically get a certain number of years to live. We don't even know if we get tomorrow. So here's my bucket list ( what I have so far). And yes, I know some of the things on my list are silly, but it's MY list so I can do what I want. : )



Bucket List

Stay up all night and watch the sunrise
Meet the President
Go scuba diving in the Bahamas
Run a marathon
Audition for a reality show
Save a life with a few kind words
Write a book
Adopt a child
Donate bone marrow
Go to an NFL game
Meet Lady Gaga
See the West Coast
Get a passport (and use it)
Tell ***** I miss him (Come on, I can't tell you everything)
Pay for a stranger's groceries and walk away
Create a suicide prevention foundation in honor of my Aunt Jackie
Help my grandma forgive herself
Find a way to show my mom how thankful I am for everything she's done
Fall in love at first sight (even if it only lasts a day)

No comments:

Post a Comment