Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This is what happens when boredom strikes...

Where do you mainly shop for clothes/jewelry?
Express, New York and Co, AE

What's the middle name of the last person to text you?
JANE! Love you AJS

How many eggs do you normally eat?
usually I eat egg whites because they are healthier..

What's something you will never run out of in your fridge?
water, propel, cheese...we have way too much cheese.

What kind of perfume do you use?
Burberry Summer or Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue

What time do you leave your house in the morning for school?
Sadly I am not in school any more. I usually leave for work around 8:30.

Do you remember your second grade teacher's name?
Mrs. Wiggins and Mrs. Whitlock

Any celebrity crushes?
I would marry Channing Tatum this second if he asked.

How many days until Halloween?
Who knows...I'm too old to dress up anymore. : (

Do you believe in 2012?
I'm not sure, but it is scary to think about.

What's your best memory of high school?
Probably graduating and getting the heck out of there.

Your worst?
The day my aunt died my sophmore year

What is your favorite tv show?
I have a few: One Tree Hill, Greys, Desperate Housewives, Private Practice

Have you ever lied to your parents?
Of course

Who has ever given you the best advice?
my mom, or AJS.

Name 3 places you want to go before you die:
Bahamas, Hawaii, Cabo

Think back to your last relationship. Was it worth it?
eh, thats debateable.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
doubtful

How's your ex doing? Do you care?
he's good as far as I know.

Did you kiss anyone in August?'
I don't kiss and tell

Is it okay to like someone else when you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend?
sure...why not

Why did your last relationship end?
didnt really see a future for us together.

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
yes

What do you dislike currently?
waking up early

Can you handle the truth?
I would take the truth over a lie any day of the week.

Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
no. but he was a nice guy!

Reason behind the last time you laughed really hard?
I laugh really hard everytime I get a hilarious text from a certain someone...its pretty much a constant laughter.

Do you believe that there's good in everybody?
honestly, I'm not sure

What are your plans for your next birthday?
rent a limo, cruise around town with my bffs and live it up!

Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
sometimes. but i'm usually the person who tries to work it out.

What is something you wish you had more of?
more time in the day...where does it go?

Would you ever consider getting breast implants?
maybe after i have kids and the girls arent looking as good.

What color are your nails painted right now?
clear..got a manicure yesterday and it was amazing.

Do you ever think you're anorexic/bulimic?
haha...that's a joke. obese, maybe.

How old will you be in December 2010?
23...how did i get so old?

Are you comfortable to go out in public with no makeup?
4 years in college will make you comfortable.

Can a boy and girl be friends without having feelings for each other?
i think there are always feelings...even if you don't admit it.

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend? And still been best friends after?
The thing about a best friend is that no matter what you fight about, you'll always be best friends.

When was the last time you cried?
Saturday night

Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2010?
Most likely not, but getting a job would be a great change.

What are you currently waiting for?
my lunch break...im starving.

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
I am constantly thinking about the future, but I wish I could just focus on the present.

Who were the last people you saw besides from family?
people at a meeting i went to last night

Is this year the best year of your life?
I can't say its been the worst...

Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now?
my puppy dogs!

What's on your wrists right now?
a david yurman bracelet.

Did you ever want to be a doctor?
I don't think I could be in school that long. But I would love to marry a doctor.

Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
I doubt that.

What are you wearing right now? In detail?
Brown shoes, brown pants, multi-colored shirt, brown earrings...alot of brown.

What is your current mood?
content...but always wanting more.

How much money do you have on you?
some change at the bottom of my purse.

Do you remember who you liked in grade seven?
yes I do...and I am still friends with him today.

Do you have friends you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
only a select few.

How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
way too much sugar and not worth the calories.

Are there things that can't be joked about with you?
ehh I'm a pretty open person...

What do you always take with you?
phone, purse, wallet, keys, lip gloss, hand sanitizer

Do you have a box where you keep all your important things?
I have a memory box with all of my love notes from high school...thats about it.

How many times have you dyed your hair?
none...I'm all natural baby.

Are you afraid of shots ?
not really.

Has anyone called you perfect before?
I've been told I have perfect hair...but I'm far from perfect.

Do your best friends’ parents tend to like you?
I'm sure they do for putting up with their crazy daughter...

Are any of your friends taller than you?
maybe a few guys but none of my girlfriends

Could you name all 50 states and point to them on a map?
I have tried and I failed...and that is embarrassing.

Are you someone's best friend?
yes i am.

Give me a random lyric from the song you're listening to:
Suprisingly I'm not listening to anything

Has a song ever made you cry?
Yep, many times. I am so emo.

Has a book ever made you cry?
I don't think so.

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
yep

Do you like to wear dresses?
yes...I feel very girly when I do.

Would you ever get a tattoo? What of?
I already have one...I might get another but it would have to be something I really want.

1 comment:

  1. this was fun to waste a few minutes on :) and it's spelled jaYne. get it right.

    ReplyDelete