Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life in 2010 so far...

Hello, hello! I know I have been slacking on the blog lately but I have been super busy! 2010 has turned out to be very exciting and eventful so far! This past week I had a job interview up in D.C. and I celebrated the birth of my bestest friend Amanda. I really enjoyed my time in DC and I am hoping things work out with the job. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. Today marks exactly 30 days until my birthday! I'm already counting down. Last year on my birthday I was laying in bed with a cast up to my knee. So needless to say I didn't have a very exciting birthday. I'm already brainstorming fun ideas for my birthday party. Send me your thoughts! I'm really leaning towards a Jersey Shore theme right now. Fist pumping all night long!

Anyways, my creative juices haven't really been flowing much lately. I need some topics for future blogs. Seriously, I will write about anything. I just need some ideas!! Please and thank you!! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment