Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm starting a new thing...

Over the past few months, a number of my lovely blog readers have asked me, "When are you going to write a blog about me?" I guess you could say that the question caught me a little off guard because I didn't realize that you all didn't enjoy reading about ME all the time. Just kidding...I'm really not that vain. Or am I? Either way, I have decided to add a new "thing", for lack of a better word, to my blog. I will now, upon requests, write blogs about my readers. HOORAY!! I can feel the excitement already. My only requests for the blog are, whatever I write has to be true..or mostly true (nobody likes liar these days), and I would prefer to use your name so that everyone reading has some idea of who I'm taking about. Otherwise it's not really that funny if I'm just writing about my friend "Sam" whose real name is John but he won't let me say that. Your personal blog topic can be discussed with me before being published, or I will just do a simple "10 things I like about (insert your name here)."

So today marks my first blog about a blog reader. His REAL name is Tyler, and he has requested that I write a blog about him. Here goes nothing!

TEN THINGS I LIKE ABOUT TYLER

1. He responds to text messages faster than most of my best girl friends do. (no offense ladies)

2. He values my opinion on important things.

3. He has a great sense of humor and always finds a way to make me smile...even when I'm crying.

4. He isn't afraid to get in touch with his sensitive side like most guys. That's an attractive quality.

5. He doesn't take himself too seriously.

6. He gets really excited when I tell him he looks like Matt Damon.

7. He isn't afraid to steal drinking mugs from local restaurants.

8. When I ask him something, he tells me the truth. Even when I don't want to hear it.

9. I admire the fact that he CALLS me when he has something to share...even though I sometimes don't pick up! : )

10. I know that if I was in really big trouble, like only had one phone call type trouble, that he would answer and bail me out because he's a good friend.


Alright, now that I feel all corny and warm and tingly inside, I think I'm off to bed. Somebody leave me a comment or text me so that I can write a blog about YOU next! Don't be shy now, I know there are plenty of you out there who said you wanted me to write about you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment