Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 reasons...

Hello again! Well, since the first blog about a blog reader was such a success...I am ready to write another one! My amazing best friend Amanda texted me after reading my blog about Tyler and demanded that I write a blog about her. My first thought was, what should I write about? We have SO MANY stories together...many of which aren't funny to anyone other than us. So, I decided to do a little thing I like to call, "10 reasons why Amanda and I are practically the same person".

10 REASONS WHY AMANDA AND I ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME PERSON

1. We picked the same major in college AND lived 2 doors down the hall from each other freshman year. This is a big deal because not very many people pick political science as their major...and now I know why...hooray for unemployment!

2. We both came to college with hard core, serious boyfriends who we were "madly in love" with. Now we look back together and laugh at our mistakes...I mean memories.

3. We share an unusually strong love for Au Bon Pain macaroni and cheese...and pretty much all macaroni and cheese in general.

4. We are both the oldest child in our families and we both have younger sisters who are the same age.

5. The odds of us UNKNOWINGLY wearing a coordinating outfit on any given night are about 90%.

6. We finish each other's sentences like an old married couple...and no one but us finds it absolutely hilarious.

7. Amanda and I are the only people I know..other than old rich men, who enjoy drinking gin and tonic on the regular.

8. Our singing in the car together is almost on the same level as Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey...if they ever did a duet.

9. We share an unhealthy obsession with the Twilight Series, teen pop stars, and Lady Gaga.

10. Our money management skills are below par but you best believe if we only had ten dollars in our bank account we would pick El Rod's margaritas over putting gas in our car.

There you are Amanda! Let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. Obviously, I love it...but then again, I may be a little biased. One question though, which one of us is Whitney & which one is Mariah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, you guys are so gay for each other. And from listening to the singing for 8 hrs in a car...id say you guys are probably on level with Whitney...when she was BFF w crack!

    -the other toshi

    ReplyDelete