Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ROAD TRIPPPPPPPPP!!!

Well, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go! Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Atlanta to celebrate the New Year and watch the Hokies bring home a big win. I am super excited and can't wait to get on the road and just forget about life for a while!

Last year on New Year's Eve I went to a party with my parents...lame, and then stayed up until 4am waiting for my boyfriend( now ex-boyfriend) to call me and wish me a Happy New Year from Las Vegas. After waiting for hours, I finally had to call him and remind him that I was at home waiting for him to call. Needless to say, this New Year's Eve things will be different. I've got my girl friends, my hokies, and a fun exciting city to explore! I PROMISE to write a blog about EVERYTHING...or almost everything, when I get home!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY LOVELY BLOG READERS!!! : )

1 comment:

  1. CANNOT WAIT TO RING IN 2010 WITH YOU!!! It's gonna be a great year, I can just feel it.

    ReplyDelete