Sunday, April 19, 2009

Change

Today I realized that I don't like change. Even though I don't like change, it still happens. Eventually today will turn in to tomorrow, spring will turn into summer, 2009 will turn into 2010 and so on. The thing about change is, we can either choose to accept it or ignore it, but things are constantly changing all around us whether we like it or not. In a month I will no longer be living in Blacksburg, Virginia. That will be a big change for me after living here for the last four years. As of right now, I'm ignoring it, but it is still going to happen. That is of course, unless I fail one of my classes and get to stay another year! HMMM....

Change is hard, scary, frustrating, overwhelming, unexpected, nerve wracking, sometimes nauseating, but the bottom line is....it happens and life goes on.

Here is a small list that I made of things that change- sometimes multiple times a day
Enjoy! : )

Change your clothes
Change the channel
Change a tire
Change your hair
Change your eye color
Change jobs
Change city
Change your underwear
Change your nail polish
Change your mood
Change your name
Change your facebook status
Change your ringtone
Change the batteries
Change your diet
Change your life plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment