Friday, January 30, 2009

"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes...all you need is one.

"Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true. You know, it's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?"

Sometimes I wish my life was like an episode of One Tree Hill. I would play Peyton and be engaged to Lucas. I would have my dream job of owning my own recording studio. Buttttt since my life isn't like that, I try to remember to be thankful for all the amazing people I do have in my life. Because sometimes at the end of the day, all you really need is one good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment